Mar 6, 2009

It's all over

Today was the last day of my 9th grade year, and I gasped every moment of today's classes. I remembered the first day, when I got parted from my friends Rishi, Ankit, Raj, Rohan and Siddharth, left only with one of my oldest friend Devvrat.

I was a little introvert in the beginning, but slowly befriended Aman, Chinmay and Tanmay. All my earlier friends were still in touch and we used to chat in the lunch time. Then the radius of my friend circle kept increasing as I got new friends like Shubham, Puneet, Ranjan, Akshay Mantri, Akshay Fatehpuria and Tushar.

Slowly, Horndogs were formed, and we are gonna make it big this year. We enjoyed a lot in this class. And by "Enjoyed" I mean-
  • B-Boying in class
  • Getting your head banged while performing a two-hand stand
  • Punking teachers
  • Bunking classes
  • Having fun in every situation, even when we were punished
  • Creating chaos by chalk fighting
  • Making a new teacher cry when she can't handle us
  • Wreaking havoc everywhere

So really, it was the best year ever. I hope all this fun continues in the 10th class...

No comments: